We are working to improve the accessibility of the content on our website. Below, you’ll find some recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible:
- Make use of the accessibility features of a modern smartphone or tablet
- Make use of the accessibility features of a modern computer or laptop
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking or other accessibility software may help you navigate web pages and online services. The Dragon Naturally Speaking software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs or you would like a copy of our policies, we invite you to contact us at via phone, e-mail, or by visiting your closest office during business hours for assistance.
Accessibility Entity: Oklahoma City Office
Address: 3601 NW 138th St., Suite 100, Oklahoma City, OK 73134
TTY (if applicable):